Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fun with Personal Logotype




























Here I decided to try out different colors for my logotype. I wanted to assure myself that I chose the right colors and design. I tried to perfect the logotype as best i could, knowing this logo was going to be used on my business card. Here my initials, C, R, and C are used to create my logotype. I overlapped the letter C's and placed a white R between them. I strategically placed the white letter R to make the negative space of the top C look like it is apart of the R. I thought this bold move would provide my logotype with character. It is important to master your logotype because it can define you as a graphic designer in the future. Your logotype and business card sell you and your graphic design capabilities so it is important that you take your time wit hit and make sure it speaks volumes about yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment